Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Amy-Rose Photography....beautiful!

Toni mentioned Amy-Rose Photography and I went to check her out...WOW! Her work is absolutely beautiful.

I love the way she captures relationships between people in such natural settings. The personality of her subject really shines through. Everyone looks at-ease and comfortable. Each shot is extremely unique and artistic.

I just got a new camera and have been trying to figure out how to take good pictures! It's not always easy. Amy is giving away a Taste the Rainbow action set, which she created herself. It looks amazing! I really want to win it! Oh to enhance my pictures with skin softening, eye enhancing, and make some romance blur. A dream!

If you want some photography inspiration or need a photographer, be sure to visit Amy-Rose at Photography by Amy-Rose King.

No comments:

Post a Comment