Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Oct. 12


It has been a very long time since I posted a menu plan. I've missed it. This menu may be a little ambitious for me, being 37 weeks pregnant and all. I was feeling quite motivated when I planned it. We'll see how things go.

Breakfasts:
Oatmeal
Scrambled Eggs
Toast and smoothies
Puff

Lunches:
Leftovers
Egg salad sandwiches
Quesadillas
Chef's Salad

Dinners:

Monday
Curried Chicken and Rice Soup

Tuesday
Baked 3 cheese macaroni served with carrot sticks

Wednesday
Vegetable Streudel
(This link is not the exact recipe we are using, but very similar. I'm looking forward to this one!)

Thursday
Tender Texas Style Steaks (crockpot) with corn pudding and veggies

Friday
Ham, Peas and Potatoes

Saturday
Quick Roasted Tomato Soup and Cheese Quesadillas (or grilled cheese).

No comments:

Post a Comment